Sunday, July 29, 2012

ACW Buildings from Total Battle Miniatures

 

Gettysburg Seminary:
100_8255

Assorted Buildings: Resin
100_8256

Assorted Buildings: Resin
100_8260

Assorted Buildings: Resin
100_8261

The Town set up: A flexible resin tile is used.
100_8286

Dirt Roads: flexible resin.
100_8287

Rail fences: Metal
100_8288

Snake Fences: Metal
100_8289

Overall these pics do not do the Buildings any justice [add it up to my failing as a photographer]
These minis are not cheap but are not overly expensive. The detail is amazing and as I really wanted the Gettysburg Seminary [It will be part of my 1st day battles of Gettysburg]
The service was good with no hassles. For international buyers the quoted postage cost is for overland NOT air mail. You will need to pay extra.
but its not much more. so its all good. I am rather nervous about painting these buildings I have never used Resin terrain before and its all quite new. they did provide me with an in depth painting guide. The good thing about ACW buildings is the patchier the painting the better, [eg weathered]
I'll post pics once I get them started.

Total Battle Miniatures

Cheers
LGW

No comments:

Post a Comment