Wednesday, July 4, 2012

SUPER DUNGEON EXPLORE


I stumbled on to this game around November last year and wanted it for myself and my two kids. We have played board games before and they wanted to play some thing new. But due to Soda Pop Miniatures selling out it was only until a few weeks ago I was able to get a copy [which I have had on back order for the last 6 months or more.]

I know a few of my mates were looking at this game as well for them and their own kids and to me it is great. The rules are pretty simple, the combat is not overly hard to grasp and there are added rules to make it challenging for the players. With 4 expansions on the Horizon this game could only get bigger.
Will post up some shots of the painted minis once I get them done and a battle report of our first game.

The Box:
100_8170
The Tokens and Rule Book:
100_8171
The Tiles:
100_8172
The Dashboard:
100_8173
The Dice:
100_8175

The Minis:
100_8176
The Cards:
100_8177

No comments:

Post a Comment